Photo by Reagan Lebat.
The SXSW Online Pass is your key to experiencing Conference Keynotes and Featured Sessions, plus select Film & TV Festival Red Carpets and SXSW Studio Interviews.
Our digital experience includes the following*:
- Access to 100+ Conference Keynotes and Featured Sessions via VOD
- One live Channel running throughout the event featuring 30+ Keynotes and Featured Sessions on the SXSW Schedule or SXSW TV App (available platforms: Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, iOS via Airplay and Android mobile with Chromecast)
- Friday, March 10 - Saturday, March 11: 10am-5pm
- Sunday, March 12: 11:30am-5pm
- Monday, March 13 - Tuesday, March 14: 10am-5pm
- Wednesday, March 15: 11:30am-6pm
- Thursday, March 16: 10am-6pm
- Friday, March 17: 10am-6pm
- All times CT
- Keynotes and Featured Sessions available on demand 24 hours after the session is recorded
- Exclusive Film & TV Festival Red Carpet and Q&A coverage
- Exclusive SXSW Studio interviews
- SXSW XR Experience World in VRChat
- Access to hundreds of audio session recordings across all Conference Tracks
- Access to VOD content post-event
Networking and Professional Development
- Connect with other attendees via SXSW Social on SXSW GO
- Session Chats via the SXSW Schedule and SXSW GO mobile app
*This year’s SXSW Online will not feature Film & TV Festival screenings or Music Festival Showcases.
Inquire about group rates for SXSW Online.