Matt Volm pitches Tali to judges in the Enterprise and Smart Data Technologies category at SXSW Accelerator, now SXSW Pitch, in 2018. Photo by Marie Ketring.
SXSW Pitch (formerly known as SXSW Accelerator Pitch) showcases innovative new technology to a panel of Judges and Emcees who are industry experts, high profiled media personal, as well as Venture Capitalist / Angel investors.
Companies are eligible to apply if they meet the following criteria:
- A company's product or service must have launched no earlier than March, 9, 2017.
- A company's product or service must not have launched after June 9, 2019.
- Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSW Pitch Event.
- A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in SXSW Pitch Event.
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company.
- Each applicant is only eligible to present in one of the SXSW family of startup events (SXSW Pitch, SXSW Release It, SXSW Launchedu). In contrast, if you have applied for one of these events (other than SXSW Pitch), and were not accepted to participate, then please feel free to apply to SXSW Pitch.
- The Company must not have raised over ten (10) Million Dollars in funding from combined funding sources.
- The product or service must fall into one of the SXSW Pitch Event categories.
Apply here to have your company considered for the SXSW Pitch during SXSW Interactive March 10 – 16, 2019 in Austin, Texas.