Photo by Alexa Gonzalez Wagner
SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event® showcases innovative new technology to a panel of Judges and Emcees who are industry experts, high profiled media personal, as well as Venture Capitalist / Angel investors.
To be eligible:
- A company's product or service must have launched no earlier than March, 10, 2016.
- A company's product or service must not have launched after June 10, 2018.
- Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event.
- A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event.
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company.
- Each applicant is only eligible to present in one of the SXSW family of startup events (SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event, SXSW Release It, SXSW Launchedu). In contrast, if you have applied for one of these events (other than SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event), and were not accepted to participate, then please feel free to apply to SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event.
- The Company must not have raised over ten (10) Million Dollars in funding from combined funding sources.
- The product or service must fall into one of the SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event categories.
Apply here to have your company considered for the SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event during SXSW Interactive March 10 – 16, 2018 in Austin, Texas.