Photo by Haley Rodriguez
SXSW Pitch returns for its 14th year to showcase some of the global startup ecosystem's most exciting, innovative and cutting-edge technology. This year’s event will be part of SXSW Festival, taking place March 11-20th, 2022
SXSW Pitch provides an outlet for companies to present the latest ideas in: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & Voice; Enterprise & Smart Data; Entertainment, Gaming & Content; Extended Reality & Immersive Technology; Future of Work; Health, Wearables & Wellbeing; Innovative World Technologies; Smart Cities, Transportation & Logistics; Social & Culture
to a panel of industry experts, early adopters, and representatives from the Venture Capitalist / Angel community. We invite you to join us for this incredible virtual pitch event as we highlight startup technology's most impressive new innovations.
SXSW Pitch is a featured startup showcase event that has an “open call” for startups to apply. By applying to SXSW Pitch you are agreeing to pay the application fee for us to process your entry as a potential finalist. Please be aware that we do not refund application fees, including if you have not been selected as a finalist.
To be eligible:
- A company's product or service must have launched no earlier than March 12, 2020
- A company's product or service must not have launched after June 13, 2022
- Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSW Pitch
- A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in SXSW Pitch
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company
- Each applicant is only eligible to present in one of the SXSW family of startup events (SXSW Pitch or SXSW EDU Launch). In contrast, if you have applied for SXSW EDU event and were not accepted to participate, then please feel free to apply to SXSW Pitch
Apply here to have your company considered for SXSW Pitch, March 11-20, 2022 in Austin, Texas.
Final entry deadline: Thursday, November 11th, 2021 at 11:59pm PT.
For questions about eligibility, the selection process, and more, please see the FAQ.