Photo by Lauren Hartmann
SXSW Pitch returns for its 15th year to showcase some of the global startup ecosystem's most exciting, innovative and cutting-edge technology. This year's event will take place March 11-13, 2023.
SXSW Pitch provides an outlet for companies to present the latest ideas in Artificial Intelligence, Voice & Robotics; Enterprise & Smart Data; Entertainment, Media & Content; Future of Work; Food, Nutrition & Health; Innovative World Technologies; Smart Cities, Transportation & Sustainability; and Metaverse & Web3 to a panel of industry experts, early adopters, and representatives from the Venture Capital / Angel Investor community.
We invite you to join us for this incredible pitch event as we highlight startup technology's most impressive new innovations.
SXSW Pitch is a featured startup showcase event that has an "open call" for startups to apply. By applying to SXSW Pitch you are agreeing to pay the application fee for us to process your entry as a potential finalist. Please be aware that we do not refund application fees, including if you have not been selected as a finalist.
To be eligible:
- The company's product and / or service must have been conceived no earlier than March 11, 2021.
- Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSW Pitch.
- A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in SXSW Pitch.
- Each applicant is only eligible to present in one of the SXSW family of startup innovation events (SXSW Pitch, SXSW Innovation Awards, or SXSWEDU Launch). If you would like to apply for SXSW Pitch and Innovative Awards, please note you will only be eligible to participate in one.
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company.
- The company must not have raised over eight (8) Million Dollars in funding from combined funding sources.
- The product or service must fall into one of the SXSW Pitch categories.
Apply here to have your company considered for SXSW Pitch, March 10-19, 2023 in Austin, Texas.
Early Deadline: September 9, 2022
Final Deadline: November 13, 2022
All deadlines end at 11:59pm PT.
For questions about eligibility, the selection process, and more, please see the FAQ.