Photo by Diego Donamaria
The SXSWedu Launch startup competition is an opportunity for early stage companies seeking market exposure, investment and strategic partnerships to showcase their innovative products. Selected companies will pitch in front of a jury of industry experts and educators, as well as a live audience, at SXSWedu 2017.
Apply here to have your company considered for Launch, occurring at SXSWedu, March 6-9, 2017 in Austin, TX.
- Have launched an early stage startup company in the education market.
- Be incorporated with a management team and public facing website.
- Be able to convey a sustainable business model.
- Be able to demonstrate user traction, engagement and adoption metrics.
- Must not have raised over $2 million in funds from combined funding sources at time of application.
- Be passionate about helping students achieve a successful education.
Please note that there is a $200 application fee assessed at the end of this process.