Shedrick Pelt/Getty Images for SXSW
Apply now for the opportunity to perform at the SXSW Music Festival, taking place from March 13-18, 2023. As a showcasing artist, you’ll gain unparalleled access to an audience of industry professionals, international media and new fans.
Please take a minute to refer to the Music Showcase FAQ for answers to common questions.
- One official SXSW showcase performance is guaranteed per invited act.
- Showcase slots run an average of 40 minutes (some exceptions may apply).
- Showcases will take place between March 13-18, 2023.
- SXSW does not provide artist backline or cover travel and accommodation expenses.
Music Showcase Applications are open to:
- All music genres
- Artists from around the world
- Signed and unsigned artists
Within 48 hours of submitting an application, you will receive a confirmation email from SXSW. If you do not receive notification within 48 hours, please follow up by email to ensure your showcase application has been submitted properly and is under consideration.
Early Deadline: August 12, 2022
Final Deadline: October 7, 2022
All deadlines end at 11:59pm PT.