Photo by Christopher Free
The 2018 SXSW Gaming Pitch Competition (“SXSW Gaming Pitch Competition”) showcases innovative new games to a panel of Judges and Emcees who are industry experts, high profile media personnel, and and experienced investors.
To be eligible:
- A game must have launched no earlier than March 1, 2017
- A game must not be launched after December 31, 2018
- Companies will be allowed to submit only one game to the SXSW Gaming Pitch Competition
- Founders of the applying studio or startup must retain some portion of ownership in the company to be eligible to participate
- Must not have raised over five million in funds from combined funding sources.
Apply here to have your company considered for the SXSW Gaming Pitch Competition during SXSW Gaming 2018 ("SXSW Gaming") from March 15-17, 2018 in Austin, Texas. SXSW Gaming is part of the overall 2018 South by Southwest Conference and Festivals ("SXSW 2018") presented by SXSW, LLC ("SXSW").