Film & TV Festival TV Project submissions for SXSW Film & TV 2024 are now CLOSED.
Photo by Shunya Carroll.
Want to participate in the 2024 SXSW Film & TV Festival? If you’ve got a pilot or first season content (including the pilot) to submit, you’re in the right place.
Please take a moment to read the Film & TV Submissions FAQ for answers to common application questions.
Please only submit your application when your project is in the most complete and finished form possible. Please be aware SXSW will not screen multiple updates/versions of your project for programming consideration. We will only screen the first cut submitted. SXSW does not accept trailers or rough assemblies as submissions, but will accept work-in-progress cuts (picture lock with temp sound, color, etc.)
SXSW requires all TV projects be submitted via link. If you change this link or any of your login information and do not inform SXSW, your entry could be disqualified.
- Your submission link must be to a secure, online version of your pilot and, if applicable, your complete series, via an external site (i.e. your own website, Vimeo, unlisted Youtube, etc.)
- Your submission link must be working before you complete your submission application
- Your submission link must be accessible through March 2024
For more information, see the Submission Link section of the application.
You will receive a confirmation email from SXSW within 48 hours of your submission. This email will confirm that your project has been submitted correctly. If you do not receive this letter within 48 hours, please follow up via email to ensure your project has been submitted properly and is under consideration.
To keep important SXSW emails from landing in your spam folder, add the following address to your contact list: email@example.com.
- First Deadline: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 ($40)
- Second Deadline: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 ($55)
- Final Deadline: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 ($75)
*All deadlines end at 11:59pm PT
All applicants will be informed of the status of their project no later than Tuesday, February 13, 2024.
TV projects will only be screened on DCP.