Pink Sweat$, performing at the @TwitterMusic showcase at SXSW 2019 - Photo by Naveed Parekh
Apply now for the opportunity to perform at the 2020 SXSW Music Festival, March 16-22, and gain unparalleled access to an audience of industry professionals, international media and new fans.
Please take a minute to reference the Music Showcase FAQ for answers to common questions. The fee for an application completed by September 13, 2019 (11:59pm PT) is $35. After September 13, 2019, the application fee increases to $55. The final deadline to apply is October 25, 2019 (11:59pm PT). You will be charged the rate listed at the time of final submission. All applicants will be notified of their status on or before January 17, 2020. SXSW is not able to issue any refunds.
Music Showcase Applications are open to:
- All genres
- Solo acts and/or full bands
- Artists from any part of the world
Invited Artists are guaranteed at least one showcase slot:
- Showcase slots run an average of 40 minutes (some exceptions may apply)
- Slots will be scheduled March 16-22, 2020 generally between 7pm-2am (exceptions do apply)
- Venue, time and date assignment will vary
Please note: SXSW does not provide artist backline or cover travel and accommodation expenses.