Photo by Camille Mayor
SXSW Pitch showcases innovative new technology to a panel of industry experts, high-profile media professionals, and venture capital / angel investors. Please be aware that this is not a fundraising event.
To be eligible:
- A company's product or service must have launched no earlier than March 14, 2018.
- A company's product or service must not have launched after June 14, 2020.
- Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSW Pitch.
- A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in SXSW Pitch.
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company.
- Each applicant is only eligible to present in one of the SXSW family of startup events (SXSW Pitch, SXSW Release It, or SXSW Edu Launch). In contrast, if you have applied for one of these events and were not accepted to participate, then please feel free to apply to SXSW Pitch.
- The Company must not have raised over ten (10) million dollars in funding from combined funding sources.
- The product or service must fall into one of the SXSW Pitch categories.
Apply here to have your company considered for SXSW Pitch during SXSW, March 13-22, 2020 in Austin, Texas.
Final entry deadline: Friday, November 15 at 11:59pm PT.
For questions about eligibility, the selection process, and more, please see the FAQ.