Brandon Winfield from iAccess Innovations gives his One Minute Speed Pitch during the SXSW Pitch Awards Ceremony. Photo by Camille Mayor.
SXSW Pitch returns for its 13th year to showcase some of the global startup ecosystem's most exciting, innovative and cutting-edge technology. This year’s event will be part of SXSW Online, taking place March 16-20, 2021.
SXSW Pitch provides an outlet for companies to present the latest ideas in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & Voice, Enterprise & Smart Data, Entertainment, Gaming & Content, Future of Work, Health, Wearables & Wellbeing, Innovative World Technologies, Smart Cities, Transportation & Logistics, Social & Culture to a panel of industry experts, early adopters, and representatives from the Venture Capitalist / Angel community. We invite you to join us for this incredible virtual pitch event as we highlight Startup technologies most impressive new innovations.
SXSW Pitch is a featured startup showcase event that has an “open call” for startups to apply. By applying to the SXSW Pitch you are agreeing to pay the application fee for us to process your entry as a potential finalist. Note: we do not refund application fees if you have not been selected as a finalist.
To be eligible:
- A company's product or service must have launched no earlier than March 17, 2019
- A company's product or service must not have launched after June 17, 2021
- Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSW Pitch
- A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in SXSW Pitch
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company
- Each applicant is only eligible to present in one of the SXSW family of startup events (SXSW Pitch or SXSW EDU Launch). In contrast, if you have applied for SXSW EDU event and were not accepted to participate, then please feel free to apply to SXSW Pitch
Apply here to have your company considered for SXSW Pitch during SXSW Online, March 16-20, 2021 in Austin, Texas.
Final entry deadline: Friday, January 8, 2021 at 11:59pm PT.
For questions about eligibility, the selection process, and more, please see the FAQ.