Hotels for SXSW Music Film and Interactive
The SXSW Housing Department has protected rooms at negotiated guaranteed group rates at more than 60 of Austin’s best hotels—from the finest downtown hotels to budget-friendly properties nearby, to apartment-style comfort.
The SXSW Housing Department can make hotel reservations for confirmed SXSW conference registrants, festival and exhibition participants, which include Speakers, Filmmakers, Press, Artists, Sponsors, Media Partners and Exhibitors. You will receive specific instruction on how to make your hotel reservation once you’ve confirmed your participation.
After confirming your participation by purchasing a registration from your shopping cart for SXSW 2016, you can return to this page to submit your hotel request online.
For the most up to date information about selecting and reserving a hotel keep an eye on these helpful resources:
- Attend News – Stay on top of our current news and updates for SXSW 2016.
- How to Book – Detailed instructions to make your hotel request.
- Availability – Enter your check in and check out dates to see hotel availability, click "see amenities" for more information about the hotel, room types and rates.
- Payment Policies – You’ll need to use a credit card to guarantee your hotel reservation, make sure you’re familiar with our Payment Policies before you book.
- Hotel Map – See where our hotels are located.
- Housing FAQ’s – Still have questions? Check out our FAQ’s.
Still need help? Email email@example.com or call (512) 467-7979 and ask for the Housing Department.