Photo by Jon Currie.
The SXSW EDU Online Pass is your entry to experiencing breakthrough conference programming including Keynote, Featured, and select Partner Sessions, along with captivating Studio Interviews.
Our digital experience includes the following:
- Access to 18 Keynote and Featured Sessions via live stream and on demand 24 hours after the session is recorded
- Access to exclusive speaker interviews in the SXSW EDU Studio via live stream and on demand 24 hours after the session is recorded
- Access to 14 Partner Sessions via on demand 24 hours after the session is recorded
- Streaming Channel running throughout the event on SXSW EDU Schedule or SXSW EDU TV App (available platforms: Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, iOS via Airplay and Android mobile with Chromecast)
- Monday, March 6 - Wednesday, March 8: 10am-5pm CT
- Thursday, March 9: 10am-2pm CTMarch 6-9 10am-5pm CT
- Access to hundreds of audio session recordings across all 11 thematic tracks
- Exclusive access to VOD content post-event
Networking and Professional Development
- Select sessions accredited for continuing professional education credit
- Connect with other attendees via EDU Social
- Live Q&A and Session Chats during Keynote and Featured Sessions via the SXSW EDU Schedule
Inquire about group rates for SXSW EDU Online.
*Please note the session numbers outlined above are anticipated, however the exact number of sessions is dependent on the final program produced in March at SXSW EDU 2023.